Mobile Hotspot Will Not Connect To Server
Kb3drf

My phone worked. Didn't Mess anything download anything change preferences etc. Had Same problem last Year,( knew what was wrong too, But Verizon would not listen, My Verizon App said no data Remaing when there was 5.8 of 6 remaining, I think it was because they where given unlimited data during pandemic then they switched it off and my account was messed up up, so anyone reading old thread I started last year about mobile hot spot not working that's finally.) 

Okay so my Mobile Hot spot won't turn on, Get a message Can't connect to server at this time , server not responding, maybe weak connection Bla Bla try again later. 

Drove to next town to see if it would work on a different Tower , samething..when ever I need this dam thing for something important this always happens.

Help...KB3DRF

billed paid full as always for past thirty years

Still have a lot Data Left

worked yesterday 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot Will Not Connect To Server
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Kb3drf. We appreciate your many years with us and our apologies that you're experiencing issues with your hotspot. The details you've shared are helpful and I am happy to help turn things around. What is the model of the hotspot unit we're working with? 

0 Likes
Kb3drf

I am using a droid Razor. Not sure what Hotspot things it is. I just turn on the phone hit Red button that says Hotspot. Another Window comes up I check square that says mobile hotspot. Then I can use my iPad at office location to get my email and other important stuff.  Phone calls out, text works, phone internet works[ not really good to use, small screen, real slow etc etc that's why I use iPad to the mobile hotspot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kb3drf, 

We want to get to the bottom of this. Are you able to see your droid listed on the iPad as a connection? Did you make any changes to your plan or phone recently?

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes