Moto Mod Battery Charging
dougm19696576

The latest update to my Moto Z2 ( ODX27.109-34) has caused my Mod battery to only charge when connected to a wireless charger.  Is this a bug, or was this intentional, because I do not always have my wireless charger with me?  The Mod is also up to date on the software.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Mod Battery Charging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dougm19696576,

Being able ot charge your phone in any location you choose is a big deal. I want to make sure you can count on it at all times. I also see from another post that you're having issues with email. I want to make sure you have the very best options to forward email when needed.

What happens when you try to charge the phone and mod battery with a wired charger? When did you do the update you mentioned?

As for the email issue, what email app are you using? What happens if you try to forward an email from the combined view you mentioned?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dougm19696576

Thank you for response.  The phone automatically updated itself several weeks ago.  When connected to a the wall charger that came with phone, the phone charges to 100% but the mod gains no charge regardless of how long on charger.  Before update, phone and mod battery would charge simultaneously.

When forwarding email from combined view, it allows it, but the auto-fill of the email addresses does not work.  So, you must either know the recipients address from memory, or exit the combined view and go to the correct inbox to forward using the auto text.

Doug [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update, dougm19696576. Which Moto Mod battery accessory are you using with your phone? Have you had a chance to remove the battery back and reconnect to your phone since discovering the charging issue?

With regard to email, is this happening with a particular email account? Which email icon are you using? Does this issue persist even after entering the recipient's full email in combined view and sending a message?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes