Moto Z Droid Problems- HELP
mrs_fosterxx

My husband has the Moto Z Droid and ever since he did the update he has had nothing but problems with them phone. He was sent another phone to replace the defective one and not even a week with the replacement he has still had issues. The phone will restart itself throughout the day randomly. Just last night my husband put it on the charger and it kept turning on and off over and over. This morning it was on and functioning but as soon as he took it off the charger it won't turn on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Droid Problems- HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrs.fosterxx we all depend on our phones to work when we need them to. We are here to make sure your husband can depend on his. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rachelkweaver
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue! Just received my now 3rd force in a month and I have already had 3 dropped calls! Do not buy this phone!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see where your coming from, Rachelkweaver. Three in a month is far from ideal. Are the dropped calls happening in a particular area? If so what’s the zip code? What was the reason for the last replacement?

0 Likes
Rachelkweaver
Enthusiast - Level 2

My service only worked in "global" mode at my home. My apps kept freezing.

I went to Verizon today and replaced my sim card so I am hoping when I am

on the way home I will be able to make a call without it dropping. If not,

I don't know what else to do.

On May 18, 2017 1:33 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here's hoping that does the trick,  Rachelkweaver. Should you need us, we're here to lend a hand.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes