Moto Z3 low volume
JCCC66

I have the same problem with my Motorola Moto Z3: Low volume after the last android update and no debris in the speakers. Was this issue ever resolved? Based on Verizon's response to others doesn't look like it was resolved. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z3 low volume
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a volume level that you can rely on is essential. I would like to assist. Do you experience an issue when on speakerphone too? Or is it just the ear piece? When did this issue first occur?

0 Likes
greg1951nc
Enthusiast - Level 1

ALL Motorola Z3s have volume problems. I have had a problem with mine from day one!! I complained to Verizon ( who sold me this phone) and they finally sent a replacement. Another Z3  same problem  no volume. Motorola says that there is no problem with the volume on Z3 but as you can see on this page the number of people complaining about no volume so Motorola THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS PHONE, if you MOTOROLA were a decent company you would replace all the  phones with a decent phone. But you aren't, and you will not admit that Z3s have a problem with volume. If you were a decent company as you were in years past, you would admit you have a problem and man up and replace this  phones. You have proven one thing,, that you are not a good company and you do not back up what you sell,. I will NEVER EVER get another MOTOROLA product because of this and the way you have refused to handle the problem!

james_in_Montgomery

Any update on the issue with this.  This is a new replacement phone from Verizon's insurance company?   

0 Likes