Moto z play won't connect to wifi
GrantK

I've done every reset, update, etc and I still can't connect to my home wifi...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto z play won't connect to wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GrantK,

Being able to connect to wifi is a great way to keep track of your data. We're glad to assist. What happens when you try to connect? When did this begin? Can other devices connect to your wifi? Are you able to connect to other wifi networks besides your home wifi? 

0 Likes
GrantK

Ok, after numerous attempts of doing everything possible I decided to factory reset my router and low and behold I can connect to my home WIFI. Yes it's a pain to reconnect all devices etc. but was well worth it, not sure I didn't try that first.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update, GrantK. I can definitely understand that it will take some work to get back to normal after factory resetting any device, but that is great news that it was worth it. I'm glad that you are now able to connect to your home WiFi network. Please feel free to Contact Us http://vz.to/2m73Gjo directly if you need further assistance in the future.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes