Motorola Droid Maxx Google play or speaker issue?
CaptMarty

Hi have a Motorola Droid Maxx and when I use Google Play for music it works fine until the sound stops. I try stop/start song but no luck.

Yesterday the sound stopped so I stopped the "Play" app  by touching the "recent apps button" and swiping the app to the right.

Later in the car it suddenly started playing. When I touch the "recent apps button" to stop the app I was surprised to not see it in the list. I stopped all the apps by swiping them to the right and still it played. Reboot fixed it.

Maybe the "Play app" runs in the background as a service and needs to be stopped another way?

Maybe this is a speaker issues? The speaker also stops when I'm on a phone call using speaker and attempt to change from a handsfree device to phone's loud speaker.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Maxx Google play or speaker issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear CaptMarty,

Good morning. Ensuring you can listen to music without any interruptions is very important. Does the sound only stop when you are using it in Google play?

I would also suggest to clear the app cache to see if that helps. To do this click http://vz.to/16xEdCN then power off phone and back on. If you are still having issues, please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes