Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Can_t_think_of_a_scre

Is there a way to create a shortcut key (ex. push power and raise volume keys, etc) to open an app? If so, how do you do it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of application are you wanting to open?

Is there a reason why a shortcut icon on the homescreen doesn't work?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Can_t_think_of_a_scre

I'm trying to open an app that records. There's no problem opening it on

the home screen; however I will soon be going through a divorce and

recording things my husband says for court. If there's a way to open that

app without him knowing, I need to do it.

Thanks,

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Can't_think_of_a_screen_name, we're sorry to hear of your upcoming separation. We support the wireless network needed to ensure that you're able to place calls, text message and access the internet on your device. However, I apologize. We don't support 3rd party recording applications. As a result, you will need to reach out to the developer of that application to provide you with options to discreetly access it.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Can_t_think_of_a_scre

Thank you for responding so quickly. I will do as you recommend.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes