Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Motorola Edge plus won't charge after update
archgaull
Enthusiast

After the update that pushed verizon adaptive music to the phone, I have had countless issues with it. The two largest issues were that suddenly my sim card was inactive aside from about 7 seconds shortly after I restarted it where it would show that I had an active sim card, and the phone if it died completely would refuse to charge in any way, not even showing that it was hooked up to a charger with the electrical symbol I would normally show even if it wasn't actively charging yet.

I discussed the issue with my local store rep, as well as regular customer service and advanced tech support who all swore up and down it was a hardware issue and not a software issue caused by the update. Even when I returned my device for a brand new one the issues were happening, just not as frequently. They petered off for a bit and now returned with a vengeance, my phone is off and refuses to charge in any way.

What are some suggestions for ways to roll back android to the previous update? I refuse to mail another device, wait 2 months when they never mail me back my new device, and finally get a new hardware device to fix a temporarily fix a software issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes