Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
My Twitter mobile app will not download tweets on my Moto Z Force Droid. How can I fix this problem?
JOHEAT6

I have had this phone for about 2 Months and can access and use all my apps except Twitter.  My twitter account works just fine on all my other devices.

Is there a fix for my z force droid?

I have done the following:

uninstalled and reinstalled the app

Powered the phone off and on again

Had a Verizon Store clerk install a new sim card

repeated the first 2 steps

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Twitter mobile app will not download tweets on my Moto Z Force Droid. How can I fix this problem?
deloused
Master

Those are definitely some good troubleshooting steps to start with.  The Twitter website does recommend a few more things to check to try and get it working here-

Twitter for Android troubleshooting | Twitter Help Center

If you're still unsuccessful your best bet would be to reach out directly to Twitter's application development team at this email address-

google-play-emails@twitter.com

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Twitter mobile app will not download tweets on my Moto Z Force Droid. How can I fix this problem?
deloused
Master

Those are definitely some good troubleshooting steps to start with.  The Twitter website does recommend a few more things to check to try and get it working here-

Twitter for Android troubleshooting | Twitter Help Center

If you're still unsuccessful your best bet would be to reach out directly to Twitter's application development team at this email address-

google-play-emails@twitter.com

0 Likes