My phone hangs up on its own anytime I try to call someone or somebody calls me when the call is connected… please help. Thanks
scutt55

My phone hangs up on its own anytime I try to call someone or somebody calls me when the call is connected. There is what looks like a house emblem with 3 bars above my network bars that keeps flashing and there are 2 beeps that happen anytime the phone starts ringing. Help please and thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My phone hangs up on its own anytime I try to call someone or somebody calls me when the call is connected… please help. Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi scutt55 - Let's bring back the reliable service! It appears you are picking up a neighbors Network Extender that is used to improve reception indoors. Do you have any idea which neighbor this might be?  They will want to add their devices to their "whitelist" to prevent your device from picking it up.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My phone hangs up on its own anytime I try to call someone or somebody calls me when the call is connected… please help. Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi scutt55 - Let's bring back the reliable service! It appears you are picking up a neighbors Network Extender that is used to improve reception indoors. Do you have any idea which neighbor this might be?  They will want to add their devices to their "whitelist" to prevent your device from picking it up.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
scutt55

Well i live in a dorm so i have a lot of neighbors… is there anything i can do on my end before i go on a manhunt?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That made me chuckle, scutt55! There is really no way to stop that. You can always get your own Network Extender though. This will improve indoor coverage. Here is more information:

http://vz.to/gwFgVl

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes