My screen is black and it constantly reboots
KIVERSEN

Just had my phone blip out on me and now my screen is blank/black and the phone constantly is in a reboot mode...how do I get it back so I can use it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My screen is black and it constantly reboots
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIVERSEN,

Making sure you have a fully functioning phone is very important. Hearing that you are having trouble with your Turbo is concerning and we will work to get your device back up and running the way that it should be. Was there any updates or changes that happened right before the phone started the rebooting? Are you able to use the phone at all before it reboots again or is it just turning off and back on?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KIVERSEN

No updates or changes that I know of.  We were using Google maps for navigation and arrived at our destination when it rebooted the went blank screen and continuous reboots...

I need the phone so I got a replacement sent and got it running yesterday. I've lost all my pictures for the past couple of days as it appears those were not syncing for some reason?

I haven't sent the original back yet so if you can give me a way to get my pics back, that would be great.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIVERSEN, I'm so happy to hear that you already got your replacement device and it's up and running. If you log onto your Verizon Cloud on a computer: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html are you able to locate the missing pictures?
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes