Notification Light??
jackel1108

So just got a Motorola maxx love it but i cant not seem to get any notification light at all.  I downloaded the widget that allows you to supposedly turn it on and off and still nothing.  Does the phone not have a notification light or am I missing something?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Notification Light??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a low battery LED on the top left corner according to the full user manual available online. Whether or not it is used for email notifications, I don't know for sure

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

On the new ultra Line Razr's  if I remember reading Correctly the Notification led was not included the notification's pops up in the Center of the phone this is something new on these phones and is included also on the Moto X..  I will do some more Digging on this and post back Later..

0 Likes
droid_does_life
Enthusiast - Level 3

The new MAXX does not have an LED light that lights up for notifications. Part of the idea of the MAXX is to save battery life as much as possible, thus boasting the 48-hour battery life. Part of this concept includes getting rid of the flashing LED notification light that was available on the previous generations' models. With the MAXX, if you have a notification, your screen itself will show you. The time will appear on the locked screen on its own. If there are notifications available for you, they will appear below the time; i.e. texts, email, etc.

0 Likes