Phone Malfunction Motorola Z2
carmenrohan7876

Phone turned off and does not want to turn back on. I have literally spoken back and forth with verizon and assurion. Finally found out that assurion has nothing to do with the problem because the phone is not broken nor has water damage. I spoken to the correct department in verizon and because I have a balance that is scheduled to come out soon from my bank they can't really send me a replacement with out auth from management. Therefore they transfer me and I have been on hold for 2 hrs and 45 mins on one phone and 43 mins on the other and still no answer. This is outrages. I have been a customer for about 6 or over yrs. I am just thinking on changing to another carrier. Very fraustrated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone Malfunction Motorola Z2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

carmenrohan7876, this is truly never the type of experience we want you to have. We value your 6+ years of loyalty and we never want to see you go. Making sure you are aware of your options to receive a warranty replacement device is important. Regrettably, if your account has a past due balance we are unable to process a Warranty replacement order without management approval. Can you please let us know if you were able to receive assistance with ordering your replacement device?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes