Pro's and Con's of .39 update?
Auxome

Seeing as the link provided with the update notification has information that doesn't hold up, what is actually changing with this update, good and bad? I have been hesitant with updates ever since the awful version of KitKat was pushed to my previous RAZR, which, in order to make thinks look "better", instead just turned all the nice dark gray and blue color theme to pure white. I already upgraded to lollipop, since I've handled a Nexus 6 prior to getting my Turbo, so I already had a good feel for it, but this new update makes me a little apprehensive. So, any and all feedback!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pro's and Con's of .39 update?
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

Reading your post, I am not sure even what phone you have. Old Razr, Droid Turbo, Nexus6. Who knows?

What is the purpose of your post? What is your question?

0 Likes
Re: Pro's and Con's of .39 update?
Auxome

I have a droid turbo, and I want to know what is changing, good and bad, with the .39 update.

After a bad experience with an update on my previous phone(my RAZR that I had before my current Turbo), which not only altered features for better and worse, it also updated to a "more aesthetically pleasing" design(which was very hard on the eyes, especially at night, when I'm normally on my phone), I am now hesitant to do system updates without knowing exactly what I'm getting in to.

I was already used to Lollipop, after using my friends Nexus for a few months prior to getting my Turbo, so I knew what I was getting before hand. However, there's still differences between the two, now that I have updated to Lollipop. I'm a little apprehensive that this new update could change something like the aesthetics or something, because what is advertised in the update by Verizon either we already have or, from what I read elsewhere, we still aren't getting.

TLDR: if you've updated on a Turbo to .39, what are the pro's and con's of the update, or what is changing, since I can't find a clear synopsis.

I was trying to be concise originally, so sorry for the confusion.

0 Likes