RE: Droid Razr M Can it be unlocked with software
AMTB

Like others in the forum, my Droid Razr M got stuck and will not boot. I replaced the phone but need to get some files off of the phone. I tried connecting the phone to my PC but the phone is not recognized I guess because it is locked. I know the code to unlock the phone and was wondering if there was some type of software/utility available from Motorola that will let me access the files on the phone? Any tips will be greatly appreciated. I tried the soft resets and the phone would not boot. The only other option may be a factory reset which I don't want to try if there is a way to get my data.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: RE: Droid Razr M Can it be unlocked with software
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMTB,

We definitely wouldn't want for you to lose any personal or important data either. To be sure, are you aware if the data you're wanting to save is on the Phone Storage or your SD card. The Razr M should have a removable SD card so you could still retain any data on that card without access to the device itself. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/motorola-droid-razr-micro-sim-and-sd-cards-video/

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: RE: Droid Razr M Can it be unlocked with software
AMTB

thank you fo your response. I removed the SD card when the phone started malfunctioning and that data was saved. I am trying to get to some items stored in the internal storage of the phone.. I need certain contacts that were not backed up and some text message items and some photos not on the SD card.

0 Likes