Since the KITKAT update I am having problems with my blue tooth connection in my 2009 Ford F-150. After the firmware download I had to repair my razr hd maxx. No when I start the car I have to turn blue tooth off and back on on the phone to get it to co
Cloudcroftdude

Since the KITKAT update I am having problems with my blue tooth connection in my 2009 Ford F-150.  After the firmware download I had to repair my razr hd maxx.  Now when I start the truck I have to turn blue tooth off and back on to get the phone  to connect with Ford Sync, with jellybean I did not have to do that. With Jellybean, if the bluetooth was turned on on my razr then  when I started the truck it connected.  What is the fix

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Since the KITKAT update I am having problems with my blue tooth connection in my 2009 Ford F-150. After the firmware download I had to repair my razr hd maxx. No when I start the car I have to turn blue tooth off and back on on the phone to get it t
Tony-Kourepenos
Enthusiast - Level 2

>>Duplicate post removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service   Please see Re: KitKat Update Bluetooth Issues<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes