Software related Volume Issues and have to reboot phone to correct.
xcpb13p
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having numerous issues stemming from use of Bluetooth and volume controls.  I am on a 2nd phone as I RMA'd the first in hopes of a hardware issue fixing this.  Yesterday I was on bus home with BT headphones listening to music when i had a call come in and switched to Speaker took the call and  switch from  Speaker on the phone and then to internal ear speaker..  for the remainder of the evening Sound would only emit thru the phones earpiece and I could not get it to play thru speaker until I rebooted.

numerous other issues with NOT acceptable or adjustable until I reboot also either on 

examples such as I cant hear the phone ring or just doesnt ring. Volume up all the way and cant hear normal levels

anybody else?? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Software related Volume Issues and have to reboot phone to correct.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
xcpb13p,

Let's get your phone and Bluetooth playing nice with each other! How long has this been going on? What software version is on the phone http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-117844/? Does this happen only with one specific Bluetooth or does it happen with all Bluetooth devices?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Software related Volume Issues and have to reboot phone to correct.
xcpb13p
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on 21.44.12 

i used multiple BT  devices  and haven't determined it's related but def happened after that call

0 Likes