Some pictures from email automatically save to attachments?
jbaileyaz

I have noticed that I had several pictures of random things saved on my phone. I never saved these pictures but believe they were sent embedded in emails I received or even texts. Just random things every now & then. Does anyone know why or how this happens? I never saved them or even clicked on them to view them. Example, someone forwarded me a picture of a breaker box in an email and I opened the email and forwarded to someone else, never clicked on the picture but I noticed it is actually saved in my attachments folder. This seems to be random as well as most pictures do not auto save like that. Thanks for your help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Some pictures from email automatically save to attachments?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your email settings might be setup to automatically download images or something like that.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Some pictures from email automatically save to attachments?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your email settings might be setup to automatically download images or something like that.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes