Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Talk and surf at the same time Moto Z Play
trombasolo1

Can i talk and surf at the same time with the Moto Z Play phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Talk and surf at the same time Moto Z Play
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to browse the web while on a call can come in handy, trombasolo1. The Moto Z Play will support this action by enabling Advanced Calling. Settings>Advanced Calling. You will want to make sure you have a cellular connection when setting it up.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Talk and surf at the same time Moto Z Play
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to browse the web while on a call can come in handy, trombasolo1. The Moto Z Play will support this action by enabling Advanced Calling. Settings>Advanced Calling. You will want to make sure you have a cellular connection when setting it up.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes