Text messages from VZWNMN
firecapt68
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok I started getting these texts Thursday, and I have checked all of the above mentioned solutions nothing works.  I even deleted my hotmail app from my phone.  I still get text from 6250 everytime i get an email eventhough hotmail is completely gone.  Anybody got any advice this is driving me nuts!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages from VZWNMN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets put an end to these messages, firecapt68! Log on to www.vzw.com . On the left and side of the screen, under Account Management, click on Change Features. You may have to click the drop down to expand the menu. Select your mobile number and then scroll down to, "Control Management" and click remove.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
firecapt68
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lena, I don't see a control mangement option anywhere.

0 Likes
TMH90

I'm getting them too.  What did Verizon do this week to our phones???

0 Likes
Text messages from VZWNMN
firecapt68
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't know exactly what happened, but the messages finally stopped Saturday!!!

B33
Legend

if you made no adjustments, then it may of been something verizon removed on there end. but if an adjustment was made on your phone then that probably took care of it.Smiley Happy either way it's gone and that what's great.  b

0 Likes
firecapt68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I followed all the help I was given, but nothing worked, so it had to be something on Verizon's end that they finally got straight.

firecapt68
Enthusiast - Level 2

You get yours figured out?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

well that's good it'll make for a Great turkey Day.   Have a Happy and Safe one..

pas70
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you get every thing fixed with your phone and the messages