Today I updated the operating system. Afterwards phone worked for approximately 1 minute then shut off. Now it doesn't work. No light, nothing. Battery was fully charged and I have attempted to charge since.
JZ7772

Today I updated the operating system.  Afterwards phone worked for approximately 1 minute then shut off.  Now it doesn't work.  No light, nothing.  Battery was fully charged and I have attempted to charge since.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Today I updated the operating system.  Afterwards phone worked for approximately 1 minute then shut off.  Now it doesn't work.  No light, nothing.  Battery was fully charged and I have attempted to charge since.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JZ7772!

I'm sorry for any issues with your device! Let's see what we can do to resolve this for you. You mentioned that you have attempted to charge the device. Does it indicate it's being charged at all? Have you tried a different outlet just to be sure?
Please remove the SIM card from it, and after about a minute or so, reinsert, plug it into the charger again, and see if it will power on or show the light on top.

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes