Trouble with WIFI
crystal2

Why will my phone connect to wifi then I'm not able to search or anything if it's on WIFI, my son has a RAZR and it does the same thing, but two of my other family members connect right up to WIFI on their Apple I-Phones, they are able to download and everything. What can I do for the RAZR, and RAZR MAXX

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble with WIFI
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a real head scractcher, crystal. I'll do all I can to ensure that you're able to connect to WiFi and use your device. Once you're connected are you able to visit any websites? If not, what happens? Do you get an error message? Are you able to use apps that require data? Please provide me with a few more details. I look forward to hearing back from you

ChaunceyM_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
crystal2

I'm not able to look at Facebook with WIFI on, Google just constantly searches and never connects, once I disconnect WIFI then I'm able to view the pages, same as my sons phone, the blue 4g and bars go to gray when on WIFI.

Thanks

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"Re: Trouble with WIFI"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/983414#983414

>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi crystal2,

Thank you for your response today. I definitely understand how important it is to have this function. Upon review it does seem that the wireless router that you're attempting to access does have security settings that are restricting your device from use. Do you recall who your home internet provider is? I recommend resetting your home router and then reattempting connection. If issues are still occuring after I recommend reaching out to your home internet provider for assistance with pairing devices to the desired router, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes