Trying to use the mobile hotspot on my Turbo 2 and it shows a device is connected but the IP address is 0.0.0.0
KLHotWheels

I tried rebooting both the phone and the device numerous times.  Added the connecting device as an "Allowed Device" with the MAC address and a name and then it wouldn't connect AT ALL. With "Allow any device" selected it shows Connected device "Unknown" IP 0.0.0.0 and the correct MAC address.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to use the mobile hotspot on my Turbo 2 and it shows a device is connected but the IP address is 0.0.0.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have reached the right place for help KLHotWheels. Being able to connect other devices with your mobile hotspot is a nice feature to have. Have you recently made any changes to your phone or plan? Are you have any issues using your data on your phone?

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Trying to use the mobile hotspot on my Turbo 2 and it shows a device is connected but the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Wdmbroidery

Having same issue

0 Likes