Turbo 2 Marshmallow 6.0
Risa87

I am so disappointed at the update, I thought the display would have been so much different, such as app appearance. Such an unhappy customer right now. Why did they change the app appearance?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2 Marshmallow 6.0
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What changed that you don't like? Motorola themes their phones very lightly and let the stock Android design and settings dominate the phone look. What you don't care for might in fact be the stock look for Android 6.0 OS version. In other words, any device running that version of the OS is going to look like that.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jerkfresh
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can download the Google now launcher if you want the vertical app drawer.... Allot of people don't like it tho. It's pretty plain

0 Likes
Risa87

The looks of the apps like, my boyfriend has the BLU and on his phone it gives you and option to change the way your home screen moves and the design of your apps without being jailbroke. I just wish I had more options on what I can do with customizing my apps and they way they look. So I was thinking once my phone received the Marshmallow 6.0 update I would have been able to do the same thing......

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can see if you have access to the UI tuner Inside Marshmallow: The System UI Tuner | Android Central and that might give you some options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes