Turbo 2 network connection
Loomis0118

I had the original moto x and about 2-3 months ago I was having trouble with connecting to the network. If I turned WiFi off it would connect fine. Turn it on it would cut service to the phone and when I turned WiFi off it would connect to the network. I literally had to walk out of the WiFi range lose WiFi then turn off the WiFi to regain access to the Verizon network. I thought it was an issue with the antenna or something. I got a turbo 2 on Saturday and I'm still losing service. It likes to jump on and off.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2 network connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have reliable service on your device is important to us Loomis0118. We want to be sure to get this resolved. Is the issue with the service happening in one particular location or is it happening anywhere you try to use the phone? What zip code are you in? Is the service issue with calls, text, or data? Are you using the same SIM card from your old phone with the new phone?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2 network connection
Loomis0118

I live Sugar Hill,GA 30518. It happens everywhere I go. It will prevent calls, texts and data. Sometimes even while I have 4g it will say no service. I'm using a new SIM card as well.

0 Likes