Turbo shows emails that aren't there. I've read everything, but the screen still says "8 unread messages"...but there are none.
Jeannie95023

I've read all my emails, but the screen still says I have unread messages.  But when I check them, there are none.

AND - is there a way to "DELETE ALL" deleted messages, rather than one at a time to the trash?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo shows emails that aren't there.  I've read everything, but the screen still says "8 unread messages"...but there are  none.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this the unread count badge on the application icon? Try rebooting the phone to see if that clears it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Turbo shows emails that aren't there.  I've read everything, but the screen still says "8 unread messages"...but there are  none.
Jeannie95023

It's not on the app icon.  It shows up on the app itself - so if I actually have 3 unread messages, it shows 11 in the inbox...yet there are only 3 there.

I had to reboot the other day for another issue, and this one persists.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can look into what may be causing this, Jeannie95023! What email provider is the email you are having this issue with? Do you have more than one email account on your phone? Has this ever happened before?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes