Upload photos to gallery
Debi33
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone know how to get my photos to upload into my gallery? They sent me a Maxx and they uploaded fine. U had to do a reset and now they aren't there. The Google photos are. Gallery, not

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Upload photos to gallery
Snn5
Legend

If the photos were on the phone when you reset, but not backed up, then they were deleted with the factory data reset.

0 Likes
Debi33
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well before I start crying. What was it that I would've had to do to back then up. Ya see, I got the phone one day, spent hours with out setting it up and something went wacky with it that tech support couldn't explain. They put me in safe mode first, that didn't fix it so they had me reset it. They never told me to save anything. What should I have done? The photos made it from my old phone to the Maxx before the reset

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Sounds like you transferred the pics from the old phone to the new Maxx, but then didn't back up the photos before resetting the Maxx.  But, did you save any photos to the Google Photos cloud before you reset?  Are you referring to old photos or new ones you took with the Maxx?

0 Likes
Debi33
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the old photos in Google photos but there were different photos in my gallery. During the first setup I was looking at all of them and thinking how glad I was that I had them. We just moved in may and they were pics of our old home and much more. Like pets and friend that have passed

0 Likes
Debi33
Enthusiast - Level 3

If this is true. Do you have any idea how angry I am? I hate Verizon! Don't you think she should've made sure I did that? Isn't that part of their job? Rhodes were my memories! Glad I have it all in writing. Her instructions.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If those photos in the Maxx gallery were not backed up before resetting the Maxx, they were deleted with the reset.

0 Likes
Debi33
Enthusiast - Level 3

My heart is racing right now and I'm crying

0 Likes
Debi33
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do they get backed up

0 Likes
Debi33
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm no tech person. This stuff just happens like magic to me. The Google ones are there

0 Likes