Visual VM on droid turbo 2
PleaseHelpMe999
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got new droid turbo 2, turned on HD calling and attempted to set up voicemail.  HD calling apparently includes visual VM and my phone has spent the last 10 hours "setting up visual voice mail", at least that's the message I get when I push the VM icon.  I still have no voice mail.  HELP!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Visual VM on droid turbo 2
PleaseHelpMe999
Enthusiast - Level 2

Restarted phone, no change. Attempted setup on wife's phone, same issue. Goes through setup questions then just spins and spins but no voicemail service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived! Have you attempted restarted the device? Please also try disabling HD calling from your settings and attempt setting up the Visual Voicemail once more. Keep me posted if this helps.

-TylerK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PleaseHelpMe999
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turned off HD calling, restarted phone (again) and pushed voicemail icon. Back to the spinning wheel and the "setting up visual voice mail message". Unfortunately, no improvement.

0 Likes
mskaybee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here!  Same problem.

0 Likes
karuth

Same issue here as well, came to this forum looking for a solution, seems I've lots of company.

0 Likes