Visual voicemail?
Clueless4825

I have visual voicemail but I try to use the app but all it ever does is loads and I've waited 30 minutes before and it still won't load, I don't know what to do or why it is not working ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Visual voicemail?
Snn5
Legend

Is the feature active in your My Verizon Features and Apps profile?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clueless4825,

Let's get you back to hearing your important messages. We know your time is important and want you to be able to acess your messages right away.  Are you receving any error messages?  Are you able to retrieve your messages dialing *86?  Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Clueless4825

I can get my messages through dialing *86 but I'm not getting any error messages on the app. It's just not loading all the way, I don't know

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to see that at least you can review voicemail via *86 for now Jordyn. Let's work on getting your Visual Voicemail application to work also. Please login at this link and ensure that Visual Voicemail is active on your account: vzw.com/ChangeFeatures

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes