Voice calls don't auto-switch to "speaker mode" when audio jack is in
Enthusiast - Level 2

When listening to music in a car via the audio jack (which works fine), if a call is received, the audio goes to the earpiece instead of the audio output.  Switching to "speaker" mode seems to do the trick, but that involves picking up the phone and several taps which can be a hassle while driving -- and moving quickly trying to answer a call.  My previous phones, including the last one Droid Turbo, didn't have that problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice calls don't auto-switch to "speaker mode" when audio jack is in
Enthusiast - Level 2

(can't delete or edit the OP, so "replying" to update status)

This seems to have been a random occurrence, I just tested it again and it seems to be working as expected.

If there's any way to delete this question please let me know.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

(can't delete or edit the OP, so "replying" to update status)

This seems to have been a random occurrence, I just tested it again and it seems to be working as expected.

If there's any way to delete this question please let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Discussion threads are not deleted from the community as they form a public record. You as the OP can mark the thread as answered though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks!

Done.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also FYI, there is a five minute edit window for posts. After that, you can't edit your own posts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.