Where do I find the option to block callers?
dwayne4052

I can't seem to find the option to block a phone number(s).  Any one have any ideas?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: block callers
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to sending the contact straight to Voice Mail?  If so, with the contact open, click the Menu button (the three dots in the upper right-hand corner), then check All Calls to Voicemail.

There's also the option to block up to five numbers free for 90 days via your on-line My Verizon account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to sending the contact straight to Voice Mail?  If so, with the contact open, click the Menu button (the three dots in the upper right-hand corner), then check All Calls to Voicemail.

There's also the option to block up to five numbers free for 90 days via your on-line My Verizon account.

0 Likes
dwayne4052

The only options I get in the menu is 'Remove from call log' and 'Edit number before call'.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're looking at the call log/history.  I'm talking about adding the phone number that you want blocked to your Contacts, then use the steps above to send all their calls to Voice Mail.

roywalley

no block permanately

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello roywalley, being on top of your calls is vital, especially if you are looking to block them. If you do not mind us asking, why are you looking to make such a move? What blocking options have you attempted?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes