Where is my "all apps" button
Sanderman41
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid Z force updated this morning.  Everything seems fine, except that the "all apps" access app / button that was bottom center on my home screen is now gone.  How do I get this back, as I can not access any apps which aren't assigned to one of my home screen pages.

Labels (1)
Re: Where is my "all apps" button
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please post a screenshot of your phone's home screen so we can see what you see?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SEWNHAND
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine did the same thing. At the bottom of my screen if I swipe up, it opens the all apps screen.

Sanderman41
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Sewn,  That's it.  I installed a third party launcher, but after seeing your post, I uninstalled that.  Simple swipe up works.  Thanks again!

0 Likes
Sanderman41
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks to you too Ann, figured it out!  It was the "launcher" circle with dots in it, center bottom that disappeared.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your phone must be updated to the Android 7.0 Nougat version. That is the standard UI for the version of OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sanderman41, we want to get things back to the way that it use to be on your device. Have you powered your phone off/on since this issue started? Did you swipe screens to ensure that you're on the home screen with that all apps menu button?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
IDAGRIFF
Enthusiast - Level 1

You now swipe up where it used to be.  It looks terrible now.

0 Likes
Lenidini

I've lost my all apps button as well but can't get it by swiping up from the bottom either.either...HELP!

0 Likes