Why Am I Getting A 'Gif Failed To Load' Error In Messages+?
Djrena1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep getting a 'Gif failed to load' error when I open my camera from Message+. I can't do anything from that screen but I can click over to the camera tab and take a normal picture, it just refuses to take a gif. I can receive gifs, and they play automatically, I just can't take one. This has been the case since receiving the phone a few months ago.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 'Gif failed to load' error in Message+ camera
GBGITCH
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same issue, but I suspected it was because I did not have sufficient storage the first time I brought up gif mode. I used Google Play to uninstall all updates from message+ and then re installed. With sufficient local storage I then brought the gif maker back up. It initialized properly and I no longer have the error.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GBGITCH
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same issue, but I suspected it was because I did not have sufficient storage the first time I brought up gif mode. I used Google Play to uninstall all updates from message+ and then re installed. With sufficient local storage I then brought the gif maker back up. It initialized properly and I no longer have the error.

0 Likes
Djrena1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This worked, thank you!

0 Likes