Why can't I hear through my phone speaker?
Andeern1

1) My phone speaker is all the way up and I can barely hear anything. My husband has the same phone (Turbo) and his is very loud.

2) My ringback tones aren't working. My husband calls me and the Verizon default of classical music plays.

I spoke to tech support on the ringback tones and they are unable to help me.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone speaker
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

For the sound issue(s), try these steps:

• Hold the volume all the way down to low, and then raise it back up.
  • Go to Settings – Sound Settings – Audio Effects and turn of the equalizer for the phone speaker.
  • Turn off Audio effects and “Voice Privacy.”
  • Try using the Slider Widget application to gain better control over all available volumes. Some are automatically turned off by default.

For Ringback tones, be sure you are logged in using your number to manage them (each line on a Verizon account needs to have it's own login for managing content specific to that line).  Were the ringbacks purchased using a different number login?  CS may be able to transfer them to the proper line without you having to repurchase.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone speaker
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

For the sound issue(s), try these steps:

• Hold the volume all the way down to low, and then raise it back up.
  • Go to Settings – Sound Settings – Audio Effects and turn of the equalizer for the phone speaker.
  • Turn off Audio effects and “Voice Privacy.”
  • Try using the Slider Widget application to gain better control over all available volumes. Some are automatically turned off by default.

For Ringback tones, be sure you are logged in using your number to manage them (each line on a Verizon account needs to have it's own login for managing content specific to that line).  Were the ringbacks purchased using a different number login?  CS may be able to transfer them to the proper line without you having to repurchase.

0 Likes