Why do I hear beeping noises when I am on a call?
muffinsangria

Why, when I make a call to someone, do I hear beeping/chirping noises when the other person is talking?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Weird noises when I make a phone call...
tylerw1285
Contributor - Level 1

You are getting crosstalk generally caused from a frequency your receiving through the 700 megahertz  range is the same frequency as another life frequency.  It could be of your on your charger when your talking, bad battery.  Just some sort of interference.  Like say your cable Internets Wi-Fi drops it could H.A.M radio, microwave, garage door opener, bad electrical connection. 850 is a stream twc uses and had to hunt down my neighbors illegal cake hook up causing the issue.  I would turn your Wi-Fi  off and close any apps you aren't using is one of you using an older phone like (gs3)- or iphone 4-? Heck it could be your internal radio or sim  card. I would turn phone off  remove battery and sim. Make sure it hasn't been water damaged, look at the batteries  copper connectors as well as Sims and make sure there isn't any rust. Then restart and see what ya get. Last idea.is a recently d/l application

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Weird noises when I make a phone call...
tylerw1285
Contributor - Level 1

You are getting crosstalk generally caused from a frequency your receiving through the 700 megahertz  range is the same frequency as another life frequency.  It could be of your on your charger when your talking, bad battery.  Just some sort of interference.  Like say your cable Internets Wi-Fi drops it could H.A.M radio, microwave, garage door opener, bad electrical connection. 850 is a stream twc uses and had to hunt down my neighbors illegal cake hook up causing the issue.  I would turn your Wi-Fi  off and close any apps you aren't using is one of you using an older phone like (gs3)- or iphone 4-? Heck it could be your internal radio or sim  card. I would turn phone off  remove battery and sim. Make sure it hasn't been water damaged, look at the batteries  copper connectors as well as Sims and make sure there isn't any rust. Then restart and see what ya get. Last idea.is a recently d/l application

0 Likes