Why does every incoming or outgoing call get added to "frequently called" under the favorites tab?
jujubee1948

every incoming or outgoing call gets added to "Frequently called" under the favorites tab on the phone - how do I get it to not do that?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: every incoming or outgoing call gets added to "Frequently called" under the favorites tab on the phone - how do I get it to not do that?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried "starring" the contacts you want as favorites? I know the couple of my contacts are and they are at the top of the list of favorites. The rest of the favorites are populated by the numbers I call the most even if they are only once a month but every month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: every incoming or outgoing call gets added to "Frequently called" under the favorites tab on the phone - how do I get it to not do that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jujubee1948 We want your phone to work as you want it to. How long has it been doing this? Have you done anything different on the phone recently (software update, factory reset, new applications)?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jujubee1948

It has done this since the beginning.  We have another phone exactly the same and it does the same thing:

When the phone is displayed, at the top it shows "Dialer", "Recent", and "Favorites".  If you touch "favorites", then the beginning of the list says "Frequently called".  In this list will be anyone who has called you - even just once.  It also contains anyone I have called, even just once.  I would expect these number to appear in the "recent" tab, but not in the "Favorites" tab.  How do I get it to stop doing this?  I want to add my own set of number to the "Favorites" tab.  Also, calling it "Frequently called" is misleading, as a one-time call should not be considered "Frequent".

My goal is to have a list that I create be shown when I push the "Favorites" tab - not a list of recent calls.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried "starring" the contacts you want as favorites? I know the couple of my contacts are and they are at the top of the list of favorites. The rest of the favorites are populated by the numbers I call the most even if they are only once a month but every month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

jujubee1948

what do you mean by "starring" it?  How do I do that?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

In the Contacts application, highlight the star in the individual contact you want to favorite.

0 Likes