Why won't my phone turn on?
helpannie

Battery died and it is now charged 49% and it will still not turn back on.  I plugged in to the computer and it still will not power up. Help, please.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone will not turn on and is charged, Phone will not turn on and is charged
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helpannie, I want to make sure that you are able to get your device back up and running without any issues ASAP. Have you been able to press and hold the power button for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles? If not, please try that step out for us. Aslo, as suggested, I would recommend on trying to plug the phone into a wall outlet. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone will not turn on and is charged, Phone will not turn on and is charged
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried plugging it into a wall outlet instead a computer?  The computer would charge it much more slowly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helpannie, I want to make sure that you are able to get your device back up and running without any issues ASAP. Have you been able to press and hold the power button for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles? If not, please try that step out for us. Aslo, as suggested, I would recommend on trying to plug the phone into a wall outlet. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes