advanced calling
scomp

advanced calling not working, have tried couple times contacting tech support and get 2 different answers. still not working

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: advanced calling
B33
Legend

You might have a look at this page sometime there good suggestions here Lots of Info and Manuals for this Phone

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

The Manual for the Turbo:  https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/1021914/1414680708/redirect/1/filename/Dr...

View solution in original post

B33
Legend

Did they have you power cycle the phone or something like that what steps did they have you try.?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your advanced calling. Sorry to see this has been an issue. Have you ever gotten the Advanced Calling to work?
What happens when you try to utlilize this feature on your Turbo?
Have you made sure the settings in the phone are set up for Voice over LTE? App>Settings>Advanced Calling>Enable
Is Advanced calling enabled? Go to Apps>Settings>Advanced Callling

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I'm wondering if the Motos don't have the built in menu option under settings like the LGs do.  I know previous to this last update I had to go to My Verizon to make the change, now it's just right there in the settings.

B33
Legend

You might have a look at this page sometime there good suggestions here Lots of Info and Manuals for this Phone

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

The Manual for the Turbo:  https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/1021914/1414680708/redirect/1/filename/Dr...

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Good information #3 .

Tidbits
Legend

Are you sure you are in an area that already have advanced calling ready?

0 Likes
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure what is meant by the statement "Are you sure you are in an area that already have advanced calling ready?"  Any 4G area has advanced calling ready, this would include anywhere in the US where there is 4G.  There were no areas rolled out before others.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It doesn't work where I live. There's more involved than just having LTE. That's why I asked.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Your tower and phone must comply with XLTE band 4 I believe.  Not everyone has that capability on their nearest tower yet, even if the phone is capable.