can't load pictures from my computer to phone
oldmackman
Enthusiast - Level 1

can't load pictures from computer to phone

Labels (2)
Re: can't load pictures from my computer to phone
Not applicable

First read your owners manual. It does tell you how to do it.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Motorola-DROID-RAZR_id6026/manual

Take the usb cable attach to phone plug the other into your computer. A box will come up on the phone in which it must be selected as USB Mass Storage. The computer will then come up with two new drive letters. One is internal memory and the second is your SD Card storage.

You then go to the folder on your computer select the photos and then select copy. Then go to the sd card and place them in your photos, pictures folder via selecting paste. The folder on internal storage is called DCIM you need to first open via a double click, tgen select photos right click on the open folder and select paste.

Please note I use copy and paste and not Cut and Paste. Because you may screw up the transfer and tge photos from the computer will not be retrieve able.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you @Elector for taking the time to help out! I really appreciate it.

@oldmackman,

Keeping your pictures safe is definitely important and saving them to your phone is a great way to do that! I also like to keep my favorite pictures on my phone so I can carry them with me when on the go.

@Elector provided great steps on how to transfer the pictures. Were you able to upload them to your phone?

If you have not been able to transfer the pictures, please visit http://vz.to/15CVlIk for step by step instructions.

I'm here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
oldmackman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a bad phone but did finally get them to transfer. thanks for the

help.

On Sep 18, 2013 9:01 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes