droid razr acting funny
Tosha3

I am also having problems receiving text messages from Iphones.  Several people are calling me who have Iphones stating they thought something was wrong (as I am usually very quick to reply) to text.  At times (not all the times) when I try to type a text, it will disappear and a box pops up which says "messaging no longer available."  At advice on how to fix this? 

I have turned the phone on and off to reset but it continues to come back.

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: droid razr acting funny
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tosha3

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your messaging! Let's get you back up and running. Is this only happening on messages to iPhones or all messages? Did you previously have an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad) where you received messages? Are you using the pre-installed messaging application or a 3rd party app from the play store?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: droid razr acting funny
Tosha3

Seems to only happen with messages with iphones only.  No, I just recently transitioned to Android from an old flip phone.  Are you using the pre-installed messaging application or a 3rd party app from the play store?  Not sure on this question.  I don’t know.  I have never installed anything on it.

Respectfully,

Tosha

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes