message not sent
Ugg

Hello-

Thank you so much for trying to help me. My daughter’s phone does not have 3rd party msg. app . I put it in safe mode and took off all the apps and it still doesn’t work.

Jenn

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: message not sent
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Out of curiosity, why did you start a new thread instead of replying to your other one?

0 Likes
Ugg

I have Explorer 6 and I couldn't figure out how to reply to the first message, I had to download Google Chrome but I don't want that as my browser....this just keeps getting worse....

There are too many options for a non-computer person to deal with ... sorry if it caused a problem on your end.

I tried the safe mode thing and deleted apps on her phone but that did not correct the problem of my phone and her phone being able to txt to each other.  I have changed so many settings on both of our phones I really am just flying by the seat of my pants.  I have spent so many hours on this problem.  I don't know what else to do but I am paying for a product that is not working and don't feel like the retail store cares they just send me back home to try to solve this on the internet.  What else can I try.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think this forum is compatible with IE6.  Heck my netbook with XP SP3 has IE8 and even IE8 throws errors all the time if I just view the forum from that program.

If you are not a computer person ask someone who is for help.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Heck Ann my old tank is running IE 8 and the same Software as your netbook i think what helps me i use Chrome or Once in while Firefox but one of these days i'm gonna have to update the Software as well good thing as it is). My Tower is of the Expandable type so i can pull the old stuff and replenish with some new stuff Maybe some intel and Windows 8

0 Likes