my emai is no longer anygood for signing into the server I get "Usename or password incorect" when signing in. I also can not remove the account from the phone. I was able to remove all messages. Is there some secret way to reinitialize the account. I kno
TheBlackCat

My emai is no longer anygood for signing into the server I get "Usename or password incorect" when signing in. I also can not remove the account from the phone. I was able to remove all messages. Is there some secret way to reinitialize the account. I know the user name and password is correct. The last good sync was on June 2, 2015

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my emai is no longer anygood for signing into the server I get "Usename or password incorect" when signing in. I also can not remove the account from the phone. I was able to remove all messages. Is there some secret way to reinitialize the account. I
TheBlackCat

I was finaly able to remove the email account. While trying to set it back up it keeps telling me "Couldn't finish Username or password incorrect. Ive done this at least 10 times. I know they are correct. What do I do now?

0 Likes
Re: my emai is no longer anygood for signing into the server I get "Usename or password incorect" when signing in. I also can not remove the account from the phone. I was able to remove all messages. Is there some secret way to reinitialize the account. I
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sincerely apologize for the issues that you are running into. Our priority is to ensure that you are able to complete these actions, TheBlackCat. May I ask what you are attempting to sign into? I apologize as this was unclear to me from reading your original message. Are you attempting to sign into My Verizon?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes