need to unlink my home email from this phone
bkclif
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just bought this phone for my husband today.  This is our families first "smart phone" and I linked my home email to this phone not understanding what this meant.  I don't want our home email linked to this phone, I just want the account that I set up for my husband on the phone.  How do I unlink the home email address?  Thank You for any help you can give!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: need to unlink my home email from this phone
B33
Legend

Here's a Good Link to use as it explains how to instal and remove different Emails if you need the Manual for the phone I can get that for ya as Well and it is a well explained manual..  I hope this helps the pictures can help show what buttons need to be pressed.. for your phone

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/71992/action/auth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If it's A Gmail account to remove it from the phone you'll have to Factory Reset the phone,  if the Email link is from like yahoo you can simply remove it in your settings or you could I think go on the Main email PC site and unlink it there...

0 Likes
bkclif
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your help!  it's a hotmail account.  I don't know where on the phone or what steps to take to remove it from settings. I am not familiar with smart phone at all, so I don't know what all the icon are or what order I need to tap them.  Is there a place I can find instructions, like "for dummies"?   Thanks Again!

B33
Legend

Here's a Good Link to use as it explains how to instal and remove different Emails if you need the Manual for the phone I can get that for ya as Well and it is a well explained manual..  I hope this helps the pictures can help show what buttons need to be pressed.. for your phone

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/71992/action/auth

0 Likes