no network connection
AONDULICK

Just got a brand new Moto Z.  I constantly loose service.  Don't receive texts and today, not connected to a network so not only can I not send texts, I can't make calls.  First Moto Z was replaced after 3 days because it wouldn't connect.  Couldn't text or call.  Got the replacement and it's conveniently just past the 14 day grace period. Any ideas???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no network connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is very alarming to hear, that you're having such trouble with your device, AONDULICK. We are here to help. What zip code are you in? Do you primarily have trouble indoors? What happens when you try to make a call? What do you hear?

LeoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AONDULICK

Verizon has no intention of helping me.  This is the absolute worst phone I have ever had.  New since the recent update, it no longer stores email addresses.  So, every time I want to send an email, like send pics for instance, I have to type in the full email address every time.  It also goes into sleep mode and holds my texts messages.  In other words, the phone does not notify me when it receives a text.  Only when I actually pick up the phone, does it wake up and then I'll get the text notification.  I CAN NOT WAIT to get rid of this phone.  Moto Z- Two thumbs down

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AONDULICK,

We have every intention of helping you and that is exactly why we responded to you previous and why we would do so now. Getting a new phone should be a positive experience and we want yours to be working as it should. We can see how having to type out the full email address for any contact could be time consuming and inconvenient. To be sure, are these email addresses saved in your contact list? Auto-populated addresses are usually displayed if saved within a contact list on the device. Regarding your notifications, are your applications set to display a notification. You can locate these settings in Settings and Notifications https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-213004/.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes