photo gallery
richd88

i did something on my phone and now i cant find my photo gallery

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: photo gallery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need to get to the bottom of this, richd88. Has the Photo Gallery icon completely disappeared? How about when you open the camera do you see your pictures in the lower left hand corner? Please provide me with a few more details.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
marycharisa411

I have my photo gallery but all my pictures stored on my phone are gone, 2 years worth I am so upset,  I even have back up assistant and it did not work, can someone help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi richd88!
I'm on the hunt to find those pictures! When visiting vzw.com/backupassistant do your contacts show up, but your pictures don't? Have you tried connecting the device to your PC to see if you can view/save them there? Please give that a try. Here are the steps:

Keep me posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mo222

Any suggestions on why I am unable to open my photo gallery?  Every time I attempt to look at pics, it says "Unfortunately the gallery has stopped".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mo222, let's solve this mystery! Does the device shut down any other 3rd party applications? You may want to check to see how many applications are running at one time as it can cause the operating system to close. Here's steps to reset the Gallery application to prevent the gallery from not running: http://vz.to/QUmNwR

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mo222

Will clearing data delete all of my photos and videos?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question Mo222! Better news/answer! No pictures/videos will be lost when you clear data/cache.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes