preview shows draft version of sent email
Bobbalu

3-line message preview of sent folder shows an earlier draft of sent message. When I open the message, it shows the message with changes. Which version was actually delivered, and how can I be sure?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: preview shows draft version of sent email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bobbalu, I can understand your concern. We want to make sure we get things looked at for you. Are you using the original e-mail application or are you using a 3rd party email app from the Google Play Store? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bobbalu

Using the original Android email app.

This is not my first unresolved problem with the email app, Sometimes, "reply all" results in NDRs. The app fails to resolve "some" email addresses written with single quotes, example: '123@email.com' Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 has no problem, but my Droid Maxx won't handle them. I don't have the problem with addresses I get from my contacts. Only with addresses pulled from reply all.

I want to fix my problems with email. I've tried phone support, but it's hard to get through and they always suggest a factory reset, which didn't fix the earlier problem noted above. I hope online Wireless Customer Support Forum can do better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that additional detail Bobbalu. We want to ensure your email is working properly for you. On the messages that you do a "Reply All" response to, do you include yourself as part of the reply or via a blind copy to verify which message is being delivered?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes