problems with new update!
apollock25

why does my advanced call setting say upgrade in progress? I received the update a couple weeks ago. also I don't have my video calling options anymore. Battery life is awful and my location keeps turning off by itself!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: problems with new update!
BruceGAtl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the advanced calling issue initially.   After about a week - it self corrected -

It's working correctly - I made no changes to my phone and didn't contact VZW.

The battery issue seems to have gone away as well - made a number of calls yesterday, on top

of a lot of app use (time to pay the credit cards and such) and my battery lasted all day.

One thing I do recommend, periodically, check your recently used apps (square icon on the lower

right corner of the screen) and CLOSE all of them.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: problems with new update!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

apollock25, 

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. You have listed quite a few concerns since you upgraded your Motorola/ We recommend running the Motorola Software Upgrade/Repair Assistant http://spr.ly/6585DSD1B. Please let us know how the device behaves afterwards. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes