Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
problems with new update!
apollock25

why does my advanced call setting say upgrade in progress? I received the update a couple weeks ago. also I don't have my video calling options anymore. Battery life is awful and my location keeps turning off by itself!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: problems with new update!
BruceGAtl
Enthusiast

I had the advanced calling issue initially.   After about a week - it self corrected -

It's working correctly - I made no changes to my phone and didn't contact VZW.

The battery issue seems to have gone away as well - made a number of calls yesterday, on top

of a lot of app use (time to pay the credit cards and such) and my battery lasted all day.

One thing I do recommend, periodically, check your recently used apps (square icon on the lower

right corner of the screen) and CLOSE all of them.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: problems with new update!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

apollock25, 

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. You have listed quite a few concerns since you upgraded your Motorola/ We recommend running the Motorola Software Upgrade/Repair Assistant http://spr.ly/6585DSD1B. Please let us know how the device behaves afterwards. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes