"Unfortunately Verizon Login has Stopped"
Laymen23

This message is stuck on my phone. If I hit OK, it pops back up, continuously. I cannot access anything. Have tried restarting phone several times. The date and time showing behind the message is current. It has been like this for over 3 hours.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: "Unfortunately Verizon Login has Stopped"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Laymen23 That is 3 hours too many. We are here to help get his phone up and running again. Has he added any new apps? What make/model is the phone?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: "Unfortunately Verizon Login has Stopped"
Laymen23

I took the phone into Verizon. They could not do anything with it. Not even restore it. I am being sent a new one under the warranty. It was a DROID MAXX that was about a year and a half old. I hadn't added any new apps. It was in an Otter case so it was also very protected.  I don't know the rest of the info because the phone is now totally dead. I should be up and running by this evening. Having this happen on a weekend is incredibly inconvenient when I have to wait for a new phone to arrive on a week day. Thank you for responding.

0 Likes