sd card is full but I can't access it to remove files. HELP!
Bizygirl

I learned last week that my sd card was full. I've tried to access it by putting the card in several computers and also by plugging the phone directly into my computer with a usb cable. The only thing I see when directly plugged into my computer is motorola device manager, which won't recognize the internet (for what ever reason, I'm on it now) and the files that reside directly on my phone.  I can not see the card. Can someone tell me how to get the files off this sd card?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: sd card is full but I can't access it to remove files. HELP!
mama23dogs
Legend

Moving or removing via your phone with wifi or cable would be more productive. 

I use google photo to upload all my pictures automatically over wifi. 

OTherwise you can cable your phone and your computer will recognize as a camera or storage device. 

After transfer to compute, you can delete the photos from your phone.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happens when you try to read the card via a card reader on your computer?  You said you had tried by putting the card in several computers...does the card give errors?  Is there no data on the card?  Can you view the files on the card with a file manager program on the phone?

How did you "learn your SD card is full"?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like we need to get the files moved to a computer for you.  Are these the steps you followed http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-50819/?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes